实用语句(6)
讲解缘由
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
你应该了解大家正在尽快地赶工
I will check and see what went wrong
我来查查询错在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
假如当时有一个工程师看一下该设施状况会好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay
送货迟了请同意大家的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
非常对不起一定是生产工序出错啦
实用语句(7)
询问详细情况
What exactly is the problem?
确实的问题是什么?
Can you give me the order number?
请告诉我订单号怎么样?
What is the actual quantity stated?
实质的数目说明什么?
实用语句(8)
讨论合约内容
When can we discuss the contract?
什么时间大家可以商量签约
We would like to discuss the means of delivery1 detail
大家想详细商谈送货条约
There are some points we have not worked out
还有一些要素大家还没有达成一致
实用语句(9)
不可以立即决定
I can not give you a definte answer right now
我不可以立刻给你一个明确的回话
Please let me think it over
让我再考虑一下周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?
下午再给你回话怎么样?
实用语句(10)
在签约之前
When can we sign the contract?
大家什么时间签约?
Are you ready to sign?
你筹备好签约了吗?
Are you satisfied to the contract?
对这合同认可吗?